Do you want to know what are we doing?
Madaniyya Academy was established since 2008 to serve the community in Mississauga and the surronding area. Find out more about us below!
Islamic and academic
studies for girls.
Hifz classes for girls with experienced teachers.
EQAO Assessment for
grades 3 and 6.
Intensive Hifz classes for boys with experienced teachers.
Advanced Islamic Studies
A specialized course in Islamic Studies for girls.
Academic education taught by experienced teachers.
Madaniyya Academy is an organization founded to serve the community in Mississauga and the surrounding area. Since its inception, Madaniyya Academy has grown consistently and gained a reputation as one of the leading Islamic educational institutions that aims to have students memorize the Qur’an, have outstanding academic education, discipline, and respect within a moral and safe Islamic environment.
- November 2008: Madaniyya Academy initiated as a small class with one teacher and two students.
- September 2009: An academic teacher was hired to teach students academic subjects.
- August 2011: Hired a second hifz teacher to accommodate the large number of students enrolling in the Hifz Program.
- September 2013: Number of students increased to 30. Hired third Hifz teacher to accommodate the new enrollments.
- September 2014: Enrollment increased even more to 37.
- September 2015: Enrollment increased further and reached 45.
- September 2015: Rented a facility at 7071 Airport Rd. Unit 7 Mississauga, to operate Islamic School for Girls. 14 students enrolled in the Islamic School the first year
- September 2016: Hifz Program students enrollments increased to 52.
- JK and SK classes were started this year.
- September 2017: Hifz Program Students increased to 58.
- Students’ Enrollments for Islamic School jumped to more than 60 students. As a result two more adjacent units were rented.
- Hifz Program for Girls was started.
- September 2018: Islamic School enrollments increased further to 90 and more students could not be accepted due to shortage of space.
- March 2019: waiting list for admission reached to 30, there was an urgent need for a bigger facility to accommodate the large number of waiting list from September 2019
- More than 40 students have completed Hifz and Graduated from Madaniyya Academy.
- More than 40 students have graduated from Grade 8.
- More than 80% of our Grade 8 graduates qualify for academic subjects (university level subjects) in high school.
- One graduate of Madaniyya Academy was awarded 1st place in the Full Qur’an category at the Annual North American Qur’an Competition.
- Another graduate received 2nd place at the Annual North American Qur’an Competition.
We at Madaniyya Academy believe that education should be free of charge, however, in order to provide quality education and exemplary Tarbiyah, reasonable fees are charged to make it affordable to all the parents and manageable for the school.
By moving to the new facility Madaniyya Academy was able to accommodate more students and keep its fees nominal whilst maintaining and increasing the quality of education being provided.
We aim to:
- Provide a safe and enjoyable environment to memorize the Holy Qur’an.
- To provide the highest quality of academic education within an Islamic environment.
- To emphasize Islamic and Qur’anic studies and provide students with an environment where prayer and reflection are an intrinsic part of each school day.
- Nurture socially responsible citizens with Islamic tarbiyah.
- Cultivate an enlightened, dynamic and attentive learning environment in which each student is given the opportunities and encouragement to reach their potential.