Do you want to know what are we doing?
Madaniyya Academy was established since 2008 to serve the community in Mississauga and the surronding area. Find out more about us below!
Islamic and academic
Hifz classes for girls with experienced teachers.
EQAO Assessment for
grades 3 and 6.
Intensive Hifz classes for boys with experienced teachers.
A specialized course in Islamic Studies for boys and girls.
Academic education taught by experienced teachers.
Madaniyya Academy is an organization founded to serve the community in Mississauga and the surrounding area. Since its inception, Madaniyya Academy has grown consistently and gained a reputation as one of the leading Islamic educational institutions that aims to have students memorize the Qur’an, have outstanding academic education, discipline, and respect within a moral and safe Islamic environment.
- More than 75 students have completed Hifz and Graduated from Madaniyya Academy.
- More than 40 students have graduated from Grade 8.
- More than 80% of our Grade 8 graduates qualify for academic subjects (university level subjects) in high school.
- One graduate of Madaniyya Academy was awarded 1st place in the Full Qur’an category at the Annual North American Qur’an Competition.
- Another graduate received 2nd place at the Annual North American Qur’an Competition.
We aim to:
- Provide a safe and enjoyable environment to memorize the Holy Qur’an.
- To provide the highest quality of academic education within an Islamic environment.
- To emphasize Islamic and Qur’anic studies and provide students with an environment where prayer and reflection are an intrinsic part of each school day.
- Nurture socially responsible citizens with Islamic tarbiyah.
- Cultivate an enlightened, dynamic and attentive learning environment in which each student is given the opportunities and encouragement to reach their potential.
Our Board of Directors
President – Mahmad Zakariya Desai
Secretary – Anas Mayat
Director – Bilal Patel
Director – Asif Saleh
Director – Firoj Hanslod