Madaniyya Academy has a diverse team of staff members who support each and every student.
Principal – Mahmad Zakariya Desai
Mahmad Zakariya is the principal at Madaniyya Academy. Mr. Desai have over 15+ years of experience in this role at the Academy.
VP – Uzma Panchbhaya
Ms. Panchbhaya is the is the vice-principal at the Academy. She started at Madaniyya Academy as a memebr of the teaching staff and was given the role of vice-prinpial.
Madaniyya Academy is an organization founded to serve the community in Mississauga and the surrounding area. Since its inception, Madaniyya Academy has grown consistently and gained a reputation as one of the leading Islamic educational institutions that aims to have students memorize the Qur’an, have outstanding academic education, discipline, and respect within a moral and safe Islamic environment.
- More than 75 students have completed Hifz and Graduated from Madaniyya Academy.
- More than 40 students have graduated from Grade 8.
- More than 80% of our Grade 8 graduates qualify for academic subjects (university level subjects) in high school.
- One graduate of Madaniyya Academy was awarded 1st place in the Full Qur’an category at the Annual North American Qur’an Competition.
- Another graduate received 2nd place at the Annual North American Qur’an Competition.
We aim to:
- Provide a safe and enjoyable environment to memorize the Holy Qur’an.
- To provide the highest quality of academic education within an Islamic environment.
- To emphasize Islamic and Qur’anic studies and provide students with an environment where prayer and reflection are an intrinsic part of each school day.
- Nurture socially responsible citizens with Islamic tarbiyah.
- Cultivate an enlightened, dynamic and attentive learning environment in which each student is given the opportunities and encouragement to reach their potential.